Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The membership and/or membership card is not transferable to any other person/s under any circumstances.
- Membership is charged monthly in advance and will be deducted using your chosen payment method on or about the last working day of each month.
- Payment must be made via EFT/CC or monthly debit order.
- I/We agree that although this Authority and Mandate may be cancelled by me/us, such cancellation will not cancel the Agreement. I/We shall not be entitled to any refund of amounts which you have withdrawn while this Authority was in force, if such amounts were legally owing to you.
- I/We acknowledge that this Authority may be ceded or assigned to a third party if the Agreement is also ceded or assigned to that third party, but in the absence of such assignment of the Agreement, this Authority and Mandate cannot be assigned to any third party.
- January payments will be deducted on or about the 18th of December.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time giving 30 days written notice.
- Club Freewheel reserves the right to withdraw any product at any time giving 30 days written notice.
- In the event of an unpaid account a mid-month debit order will be processed on or about the 18th of the following month.
- Where an upfront payment has been made for an annual period, the monthly payments will be deducted from the credit balance.
- When the above upfront balance reaches zero, the membership will be cancelled, unless renewed explicitly by the member.
- In the event that an attempt to deduct the monthly payment fails, the full outstanding balance will become due and payable. Should I fail to make the payment I will become liable to pay all costs in connection with the collection of any amounts that are owed by me. These costs may include, but are not limited to, any legal costs, collection commission, miscellaneous costs incurred in the collection process.
- All notices and processes may be validly served to the member’s residential address, which is hereby selected as the member’s domicillum citandi executandi. This address is as stated in the Membership Agreement.
- In the event of one or more of these terms, conditions, rules and regulations being unenforceable they will be regarded as removed – the remaining clauses are still deemed valid.
- Refunds of incorrect debit orders or related fees will only be processed for a maximum period of 3 months. Please contact the finance department of the related company should you have any queries about your payments.
- Club Freewheel is authorised to store the member’s personal information.
- Club Freewheel reserves the right to send the member operational messaging by whatever channel is deemed appropriate. Operational messaging relates specifically to feature/functionality of your membership.
- Where the member has agreed, Club Freewheel reserves the right to contact the member with marketing related offers from time to time. The member may elect to unsubscribe from these communications at any point.
- All members with unpaid accounts will be suspended from all member privileges. These will be reinstated once all Club Freewheel against any claim by myself or any person arising directly or indirectly from my death, injury, loss, or damage suffered by me or any person as a result of my use of the facilities or services, whether it be allegedly caused or contributed to by an act or omission by The Company, its directors, employees, contractors, consultants and agents.
- I hereby consent that Club Freewheel may carry out a credit enquiry and may provide details to a Credit Bureau of how I have performed in meeting my obligations in terms of this agreement, and in the event that I fail to meet my obligations, may record my non-performance with the applicable Credit Bureau. I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
FEES, SUSPENSIONS AND RESIGNATIONS
- Club Freewheel does not want you to feel bound by a contract. Therefore, your membership may be suspended for a nominal monthly fee or cancelled, provided it is done in writing, giving 1 clear calendar month notice (i.e. from the 1st of the month). Notice of suspension or cancellation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please retain a copy of the sent email.
- No re-activation fee is charged on suspended memberships.
- All Benefits associated to the Club Freewheel shall be suspended whilst the membership is suspended.
- A joining fee will be applicable where the member has cancelled and later re-joins.
- A member will be subject to an annual increase in membership fees of the Membership Agreement, irrespective of any suspensions having taken place on the Membership Agreement. The club reserves the right to implement discretionary fee changes at any time.
MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In the event that my bank details and/or personal details change, I undertake to inform the Club Manager at email@example.com
- The Company reserves the right to cancel this agreement should I breach any of the terms and conditions of this agreement including the Rules and Regulations that are in force currently. I confirm that I have familiarised myself with the Rules and Regulations of Club Freewheel.
- If the facility ceases to operate, for whatever reason and access is no longer possible, then my membership shall be terminated and I shall have no claim against Club Freewheel, save for a refund of a pro-rata amount of pre-paid membership fees, if any.